- The ROSEBUD Awards Competition and Showcases. Tri-State film and video competition with multiple theatrical and television showcases (Biograph
Theatre, AFI, Baltimore Museum of Art, WETA-TV etc.) 1991- 2001.
- The Washington Film & Video Council Peer Awards - Competition for Best of Commercial and Independent Films and Videos, Tri-State. At The
Bank Nightclub, June, 1997.
- Cabaret Du Temps - Music & Performance Arts Event at The Bank Nightclub. September,
- The Washington (Film/Video) Showcase at FILMFEST DC, (with Jeff Consiglio) Premier works by DC-area
Directors/Producers. 1989 - 1992.
- The City Screams - (with Jeff Consiglio) Video Showcases for DC area artists, 1989, at The Nightclub Fifth Column.
- "Never Trust A Pretty Face" - Music Video, 1989 Juried Selection: FILMFEST DC; Chicago Film Festival, Brooklyn Academy of Arts Film
- A Beatnik ‘Howl-A-Ween’ - Recreation of a late 50’s coffee house cabaret, October, 1985 at DC Space.
- First Quadrennial Inaugural Brawl - Music, Fashion, Visual and Performance Arts Presentation. January,
1984, at Nightclub 9:30.
- Mardi Gras Extravaganza - Music & Performance Arts Event (Co-Produced with District Curators). February, 1982, at The Pension Building (now
the National Building Museum)
- The Severn River Cruise Music and Dinner Event, Annapolis Maryland, 1982
- The Dinosaur Party Music and Dancing Event: 1981? At DC Space
- The All Night Party Music and Dancing Event 1979? At DC Space
- The Potomac River Cruise Music and Dancing Event (with Adrien Zubrin) 1977